Roof Maintenance in New Haven
The roof of any home or business can have an average lifespan that may vary anywhere from 15 to 30 years depending on the roofing material, installation and a range of other factors. Yet, the majority of roof problems are not always due to roof age and can often be attributed to roof damage incurred from extreme weather conditions, the accumulation of debris, a neglected leaky roof, undetected mold and moisture problems and debris accumulation in gutters that was not promptly addressed and resulted in the need for a premature roof replacement or other costly repairs.
Roof Repair Experts
SOS Restoration & Construction Inc. provides cost effective preventative roof maintenance programs that allow home and business owners in New Haven to save on expensive roof repair costs, increase the lifespan of their existing roof and maintain the value of their property from our team of experienced roof maintenance and repair specialists.
Save On Property Costs with Customized Roof Maintenance Solutions
A minor roof problem doesn’t have to turn into a major and costly roof repair. SOS Restoration & Construction Inc. recommends a routine preventative roof maintenance program that begins with an annual licensed roof inspection, or twice a year in the spring and fall. Our New Haven roof specialist diagnose the smallest crack in shingles or the slightest roof air leak and provide detailed written reports and repair recommendations when required. We customized roofing solutions to your budget and provide detailed roof repair estimates that are designed to identify and resolve any roof problem early on to ensure that residential and commercial clients are never overwhelmed by and unexpected leaky roof or an unanticipated roof restoration requirement.
Is Roof Maintenance Program Really Necessary?
The more informed a property owner is about how roof systems age and the costly consequences of neglecting regular roof maintenance, the better protected they are against premature roof replacement. SOS Restoration & Construction Inc. is committed to helping homeowner and business owners save on property costs with scheduled roof maintenance and inspections following extreme weather conditions and regular evaluation of a range of possible roof problems that only worsen over time and include:
- Slow roof leaks or trapped moisture that remain undetected will eventually cause significant water damage and mold development
- Defective, rotting or inferior quality wood and roof products that remain hidden in the roof deck
- Overlooked worn roofing material
- Accumulation of debris from falling tree branches
- Asphalt granules from decaying shingles that have accumulated in gutters
- Poor insulation
- Poor ventilation in the attic
- Roof damage from animals
- An inadequately designed and poorly installed roofing system has a shorter lifespan
- Overall lack of roof maintenance
SOS Restoration & Construction Inc. roof maintenance benefits include:
- Significant cost savings on roof repairs and premature roof replacement
- Economical and eco-friendly roofing options, including the latest green roofing solutions
- Professional roof recommendations from a reputable roofing contractor in New Haven
SOS Restoration & Construction Inc. provides detailed written reports following regular roof maintenance checks that detail the overall condition of each roof component, roof lifespan expectancy, moisture problems, the condition of the roof deck and roofing material along with detailed roof repair estimates when necessary.